- November’s World Shared Practice will be about Treating & Managing Low Cardiac Output, be sure to watch on 11/26
- Videos of presentations at the 11th Congress of the World Federation of Societies of Intensive and Critical Care Medicine in Durban, South Africa now on OPENPediatrics
- Program Director Dr. Burns recently presented on Innovations in Medical Education at the Annual Meeting of the Association of American Medical Colleges
- OPENPediatrics’ Program Director and IBM gave joint speech at BCH’s Pediatric Innovation Summit on 9/26
- First Spanish video now in the OPENPediatrics app with more translations to come
The OPENPediatrics global health application aims to provide education on general principles and optimal practice in the diagnosis and care of a critically ill child to healthcare providers around the world.Learn More
Why is it needed?
Why is it needed?
In this video, OPENPediatrics’ Traci Wolbrink, MD, MPH, makes a moving case for the impact the platform could have on the care of critically ill children all over the world. As she says, “All around the world there are children who are critically ill, and unless you provide the right care at the right time in the right way, these children will die.”Learn More
OPENPediatrics, As Presented at:
51 Days ago
The program directors of OPENPediatrics have been invited to present the project at numerous conferences worldwide. Below is a list...
Media Coverage of OPENPediatrics on the Rise
72 Days ago
OPENPediatrics’ cloud-based social learning program was recently featured in a blog on the Huffington Post. Beverly Macy, the CEO of...
OPENPediatrics Feature Published in Arab Health Magazine
78 Days ago
Program Directors Jeffrey Burns and Traci Wolbrink, along with Nursing Program Director Patricia Hickey, co-wrote a feature on OPENPediatrics that...