As we transition to the new OPENPediatrics platform we wanted to share with our users 12 things to try out on the new OPENPediatrics site. Keep in mind you will have to reset your password on your first visit to the site.
- Watch the site video tour. This short video will familiarize you with our updated functionality and features.
- Familiarize yourself with your "My OP" page. This new page organizes the resources, courses and groups you access frequently. We have already added some content to this page to help you get oriented.
- Update your profile. We will be introducing features in the coming months that further personalize your experience. The more information you provide in your profile, the more you will be able to take advantage of these features.
- Explore the new library. You can browse our content by topic or media type, or search and refine your search using filters.
- Go mobile. The OPENPediatrics site has been designed to support mobile browsing; access the site from the browser of your favorite mobile device.
- Add resources to your "My Resources" collection. You will see "Add to my Resources" links throughout the library. Clicking on these will add that resource to your collection. Note that the system takes a few minutes to register the addition.
- View our Special Collections. We have recently published the remarkable Geggel's Congenital Heart Disease Library, and also feature our Medical Calculators and Animation & Illustration Gallery.
- Explore our Guided Learning Pathways. This page lists all of our self-paced, open enrollment courses.
- View our CME offerings. OPENPediatrics is now beginning to offer CME credit for select materials, starting with our Pediatric Pain and Opioid Prescribing curriculum, which can be accessed via the Learning section of the site.
- Connect with colleagues around the world. Search our People listing to locate colleagues you communicate with frequently and add them to your My Colleagues page.
- Browse OPENPediatrics Events. This new listing includes online events such as our World Shared Practice Forums, and highlights conferences and other in-person events of interest to the OPENPediatrics community.
- Visit the Help & Feedback Group. Tell us what you think about the new site on the discussion forums here or send us an email at email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy all the updated features and content available on the new OPENPediatrics website.