Leverage technology to promote worldwide sharing and exchange of knowledge about the care of sick children.
Create a global community of practice and connect clinicians to improve the care of children worldwide.
- Educate: develop and promote sharing of high quality educational materials for the international exchange of information
- Innovate: transform the current paradigm of medical education through the development of novel technologies to enhance learning worldwide
- Share: use social technology to enable the sharing of information among healthcare providers worldwide
- Collaborate: work together with partners around the globe to build and enhance the capabilities of a knowledge exchange platform
- Research: conduct and share innovative research to increase understanding of medical learning behaviors around the world