You are here
Peritoneal Dialysis Simulator
Resource Visibility: Public
The peritoneal dialysis simulator offers stand-alone education on all elements of managing a child on peritoneal dialysis, including assessment of patient and dialysate; monitoring and responding to patient variables and laboratory results; and identifying complications from device manipulations.
The simulator contains three sections:
1. Knowledge Guide: Text and interactive steps to demonstrate how to use the peritoneal dialysis simulator.
2. Tactics: Short problems for the learner to solve.
3. Cases: Clinical scenarios to teach peritoneal dialysis set-up, titration and troubleshooting.
When using the peritoneal dialysis simulator:
- The simulator only stores progress for logged in users; to preserve your progress, please make sure to register and log in.
- If the simulator does not completely fit in your browser window, you can adjust the size of the simulator by resizing your browser window.
- If you are using Safari as your browser, you may need to enable Flash support.
- Please send feedback or questions regarding the simulator to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensing Information: All Rights Reserved